Select Page Menu

Did you know that, on average, only 2 percent of your customers convert to sales on the first visit to your website? That means that the other 98 percent either never convert or are converting on later visits. Here is where Remarketing comes into play. With Facebook Remarketing Ads, you can show ads to people who have already visited your website. This is powerful because you can remind them to come back.

Because Facebook is still the most popular social network, it should come as no surprise that many shoppers get their inspiration for shopping from checking their Facebook feeds. This is why Facebook remarketing ads for jewelry is so important in order to maintain fresh customers.

Why Use Facebook?

Not only is Facebook the most popular social network, but it also has a clever way to lay out its ads. Facebook seamlessly inserts ads into the users newsfeed. Which is so much better than having annoying pop-up ads. Since their algorithm is so well-formed, people who are actually interested in shopping for jewelry should be able to see your business.

Because the ads are included in feeds, they will not be stopped by AdBlock either.

Using Common Audiences

Facebook will give you several remarketing settings under the “custom audiences” category. Within these settings, you can use ads to specifically target customers based on your goal. If you want to remarket to customers who have visited your site, you can create a custom Facebook audience for that.

The three most popular types of remarketing are application uses, contact lists, and website lists. In there, you will find an option to target people who have engaged with you on either Facebook or Instagram.

Why Facebook Remarketing AdsWork

Remarketing works because it will keep your brand on the forefront of your customers’ minds. Any window shoppers out on Facebook will be reminded of your company, perhaps seeing you when they are in a better position to shop.

Repeated exposure keeps you familiar with those customers, Which will encourage them to come back and visit your page and website again. From there, you can encourage them to visit your storefront as well.

Need help implementing Facebook Remarketing Ads?

If you are not sure how to begin Facebook Remarketing Ads? Then you should contact GemFind’s marketing team for help. Our experts will be able to guide you to using Facebook as a great marketing tool.