You know by now that consumers consult a search engine when they want to purchase something specific. Actually studies have shown that 88% of consumers do research online prior to visiting a store or making a purchasing decision. You also probably know by now that if you’re not prominent on Google and other search engines, you’re probably not getting those same consumers to visit your store or purchase from you. We cannot stress enough how important having a thorough SEO strategy is for your business.
The days of ranking on Google without having a full blown strategy is we’re sorry to say, over. It’s not just about building a responsive website or having a lot of reviews like some jewelers think. We cannot say they are not important, but there are a dozen other components that need to be thought out and implemented in order to be prominent on search engines.
An overall strategy includes many components, but here are a few of the important ones:
- Read-able content that guides users on how to engage with your website and provides value to them.
- Cornerstone Content Pages with Internal Links – Envision a Hub & Spoke model.
- Backlinks driving traffic to the cornerstone content pages in order to drive up authority.
- Location Pages to optimize your ranking locally
- Google My Business Optimization + Posting
- The technical on-page SEO components such as (but not limited to) Title Tags, Meta Tags & Descriptions, Heading Tags, Product Schema, Google Rich Snippets, Sitemap, Robots.txt
Now are you ready to start implementing some of these? Now does it make sense to hire experts to help you get to the next level? Look no further as we are here to help and we love what we do!
We welcome you to contact us for more information about any of our products or services.
1600 Dove St. Suite 110
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Receive our newsletter packed with curated jewelry industry news, latest Digital Marketing tactics and special promotions and packages.